Monday, November 29, 2010

Back Again, Here to Stay

So needless to say I dropped the ball on the whole, "post something every day" crap I was spewing earlier this month. And while I think that became increasingly unrealistic with an ever expanding workload at school and a long fought bout with a head-cold from hell, I do feel bummed out that I wasn't able to adhere to a little bit more structure. If you haven't already noticed though, the posts on this blog tend to be long and often times vast in scope. It doesn't exactly take me interminable, laborious hours to craft these bad boys, but I also have a large host of other responsibilities besides this pet project. I think that due to the nature of, what are actually turning more into essays, I'm going to keep my goals realistic and look to post twice a week. So, fucking, fingers crossed I guess. I know it is so typical of me to start something like this and just drop it, but there has been a surprising amount of feedback and support from lots of people on and offline so I am determined to keep at it. Needless to say, thank you all for reading, and I urge you to keep critiquing me and telling me what you think because it means a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment